14.10.14
THE MOVIES
We don't go to the movies very often. The last time I went was... in April, I think? It's just not the top of our 'to-do' list. Plus, I'm a movie snob. I'll admit it. If we start a movie as a family I'm gone halfway through the movie. I don't like movie endings because they - almost - always leave me unsatisfied. I end up upset with the movie-makers for not putting forth more effort to the ending towards making it more interesting or less "perfect". I don't do sappy movies or feel-good movies.
Unless, Meet the Mormons is in town, of course. Then I'll do sappy, feel-good, mushy, cheesy movies. Sign me up.
Oh, and we are bad kids who sneak snacks into the movies. Except, before we'd always sneak candy in and soda. Now that we've grown up... those things aren't appealing. After about 10 minutes of deliberating on what on earth we were going to sneak in, we decided on fruit and grape nuts. We stuffed our purses with bananas, apples, baggies of grape nuts, and a quart of frozen blueberries (pictured so elegantly above). Old lady status right here.

