Growing up, we used to go to St. Louis all the time. The closest temple to us at the time is there, so the whole family would pack up for the weekend so my parents attend. Us girls have so many fond memories of the City Museum, zoo, etc. - & my little brother doesn't remember a thing. So, we decided last minute to come and packed up for the weekend. Just like old times!
The Gateway Arch. Such a neat history. I won't write it all down for you & bore you to death, but it's worth reading about is all.
The City Museum is the best dang place ever. They took an old factory and let art students go crazy - creating caves, tunnel systems, multi-story slides, etc. All out of recycled materials. It's the best playground ever. If you'd like a tour guide when you go, I'll be more than happy to accompany you.
We used to come to St. Louis so my parents could attend the temple. I've grown up always coming for my parents & uncles' weddings, but never being old enough to enter. My dad, sisters, & I went one of the mornings we were there.
Turtle Park is a childhood favorite of ours. It was so fun revisiting it!




























