17.7.15

E N D O W M E N T



I'm going to be endowed today - endowed with strength from our Heavenly Father.  Strength to overcome the destructive nature of our brother Satan.  Strength to endure to end.  Strength that will enable me return to His presence once more.

I don't deserve this love.  I don't deserve this perfect, heavenly, all-consuming love that is given so freely.

Have you ever had that one question for Heavenly Father you've always kept in your heart?  Ever since I was twelve, my question to God is "are you proud of me?".  I go to ask in prayer, and my mind bounces the question back like the same poles on magnets coming together.  I know He loves me unconditionally & that no matter what He loves me.  But my heart or mind, or both, resist the action of asking every time.

I know I'm not worthy of His admiration.  But that's what makes it so grand & beautiful.  Every time I ask, I'm drowned in His love.  There's no feeling like it. Perfect.  Heavenly.  His love is literally all-consuming.

I know this is what He'd have me do.  There's no place He'd rather me be.  I'm only beginning on this journey of complete dedication to my Savior.  It's more than intimidating, but I know through Him I can do it.